Denis Savard sat down with IceHockeySystems.com President Chris Howard to discuss coaching tips and a couple trips down memory lane.
IHS Face Off: An Interview with NHL Hall of Famer Denis Savard. Questions are listed below:
1. (0:25) What’s your earliest memory playing hockey?
2. (1:22) Why do you think hockey is the greatest game in the world?
3. (2:36) What's your first memory in the NHL, being drafted by the Blackhawks?
4. (4:00) What's your most memorable goal in your NHL career?
5. (4:40) How’d you pull off the spin-o-rama and what was the process behind it?
6. (6:17) What makes a good teammate?
7. (7:59) What was the feeling of hoisting the Stanley Cup in 1993?
8. (10:52) What advice can you give to young players trying to make their way?
9. (11:42) What was your favorite thing about coaching hockey?
10. (13:03) How did you keep your players accountable and what advice can you give other coaches?
11. (17:13) How would you get your players prepared for a big game?
12. (19:06) What advice do you have for young hockey coaches?
13. (20:49) What made you become a partner at ice hockey systems?
Took the camera up to Vermont this past weekend to get one last ski run in with a few friends. It was the final weekend the Killington Resort was opened for skiing.
Even though the lifts are officially closed for skiing, they will soon re-open for mountain biking.
Time is of the essence. Constantly bombarded by digital communications such as work emails, personal emails, text messages, Facebook posts, Tweets, Snap Chats, Instagrams and phone calls we have limited time throughout the day to dive deep into each digital notification.
More companies & brands are starting to post "mini-trailers" on Instagram, Vine or Facebook that are only a few seconds long instead of a few minutes long. The goal is to engage those "would be viewers" that do not have time to watch a full 3 minute long trailer, but may have 15 seconds to spare. Below are three short edits I have created for Instagram.
The people and the city of Boston have been such an inspiration the past year. Here are a few clips of the 2014 Boston Marathon and the days leading up to the marathon. All footage was shot with a Cannon t4i. Congrats to all of the finishers!
Check out a write up that was posted on Boston.com about the video.
If you liked the video - check out the Sprint Remix (30 second edit).
Reaction on Twitter:
Jackson Hole, Wyoming has always been a place I wanted to visit. The skiing, the adventure, the people and the landscape is something that I needed to see with my own eyes. Even Forbe's Magazine rated Jackson Hole the # 1 Ski Resort in the United States.
Below are a few clips from the adventure to Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
For best video performance let the video completely load before playing.
Jackson Hole posted the video on their Facebook page to their 190,000+ fans along with their twitter account.
Cameras used on the video were a Cannon t4i, GoPro Hero+ GoPro Hero3, GoPro HD Hero.
Song used is Zedd - Shave It (Kaskade Remix)