PENSHIRE MEDIA VIDEO TIPS
5 Phases of Video Production
- Pre Production
- Marketing & Distribution
Types of Video Shots
- Pan shot
- Close up
- Stop Motion
Questions When Shooting
- What is the overall goal or purpose of the project?
- What shots have never been taken before?
- What access can I get that people have not seen before?
- What interviews or questions have people not seen before?
- What shots can make the viewer relate and feel the story?
- What shots can make the viewer want to take a positive action?
- Such as learning more, buying an item or a physical action
- Always back up footage
- Always charge batteries
- Always bring enough memory cards
- Don't be bashful when getting the right shot, if you know its a good shot - get it
- Work on stable shots - use resources around you - Focus and stable shots are extremely important
- Have fun and make people comfortable
- Cannon 5d Mark III
- Cannon t4i
- GoPro Hero 3+
- DJI Inspire Pro